Our Platinum credit cards offer hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits.
Three great options all from the bank you know best.
• Rewards Platinum - Earn one point per dollar on net purchases and redeem them for merchandise, rental cars, travel and more. Visit cRewardsCard.com for details. (3)
• Cash Rewards Platinum - Earn 1% cash back on all net purchases. (3)
• Platinum Edition - No penalty APR and competitive rates.*
Enjoy the following features with all of the above options:
• Competitive Rates*
• Mobile payments like Apple Pay® and Google Pay™ for a safe and secure way to pay
• Free FICO® Score (1)
• Cell Phone Protection (2)
• Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability (4)
• SecurLOCKTM Email and Text Fraud Alerts
Between now and July 15, Farmers National Bank will donate a set of school supplies for every credit card application** we receive. A backpack of items such as scissors, pencils and more will go to a local elementary school child of need.
Existing credit card holders can go here to pay bills online, review your statements and analyze your spending.
*See the card application’s Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval. 1 FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. FICO® Scores are updated monthly. You may not see your FICO® Score right away. Some exclusions apply. Cardholders receiving employee pricing are not eligible. 2 Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for the coverage to apply, you must charge your eligible cellular wireless bill to your covered TCM Bank-issued card. To learn more about this benefit or to file a claim visit the FAQ section at www.cardbenefitservices.com or call 1-866-894-8569. 3 In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing. 4 No one can prevent all identity theft.
**Complete consumer credit card application must be submitted in branch or online to count toward a set of supplies. Credit card approval is not required to count towards a set of supplies. Credit cards are subject to credit approval. The card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.