Our Online & Mobile Banking is Blossoming!
Great features with our new & improved system
Farmers National Bank’s Online and Mobile Banking is growing to meet the needs of our valued clients!
Starting Monday, Dec. 11, you will notice upgrades and great new tools to make your banking experience easier, more convenient and secure. We are making these improvements because we are committed to delivering friendly, knowledgeable and personal service along with innovative online capabilities.
Your Enhanced Online Experience includes:
- Timely Account Alerts & Updates
- Convenience & Ease of Use
- Mobile Banking Touch ID for Better Security
- Advanced Options for BillPay
- And much more!
Below are answers to Frequently Asked Questions you may have with information on benefits and steps you can take to plan for the update. Please contact us 866-888-0220 if you have additional questions.
When is this happening and what should I know?
The new and improved Online Banking system will be available Monday, Dec. 11.
Starting at 6 p.m. (EST) Friday, Dec. 8 customers will not be able to access Internet and Mobile Banking until the new system is in place the morning of Monday, Dec. 11. Customers will not have these services available:
- Mobile Deposit (cuts off at 3 p.m. EST on Dec. 8)
- Account to Account Transfers (external/internal)
- Account Inquiry
- BillPay (will not be available starting Friday morning, Dec. 8)
- To assist our customers during this time, our Customer Contact Center will be open on Saturday, Dec. 9 from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and on Sunday, Dec. 10 from 1 p.m.-5 p.m. You can call our team at (866) 888-0220. In addition, on that Saturday from 9 a.m.-Noon, you can stop into one of our 10 local branches for account assistance.
Will I login the same way?
- You will still log in from the Farmers National Bank home page at www.fnbky.com.
- Temporary Passwords for the new site will be the last 6 digits of the Login Owner’s Tax Identification Number. For example, a husband and wife may share a single username but the wife originally enrolled the account in Internet Banking and her TIN is 123-45-6789. Her initial password will be 456789. The password will need to be changed immediately and will require at least 8 characters in length, contain at least 1 lowercase or 1 uppercase letter, at least 1 special character (!@#$%^&*) and contain at least 1 number (0-9).
- Next the system will ask you to setup new Security Questions. Please keep track of your answers to these questions.
- Access IDs will remain the same. Please note if your current Access ID contains a space then the space will be removed (example Mickey Mouse now becomes MickeyMouse). In addition, if your current Access ID is less than six characters (example Bob12), you will be prompted to change your Access ID.
- Passwords Questions - for assistance please contact us at (866) 888-0220. Please note that you will be asked to change your password every six months. This helps ensure better security.
Mobile Banking user?
- Our current Farmers National Bank Mobile app will be expiring on Friday, Dec. 8.
- Mobile Banking requires a new App that you can download, for free, from the Apple or Google Play app store.
- Mobile Banking will be available from any supported smartphone or tablet device (Ipad or Android tablet).
- Sign into your Farmers National Bank Online Banking site before signing into your NEW Mobile app
- The new mobile app will be available to download starting Dec. 11, 2017. You can download the new app, for free, from the Apple or Google Play app store.
Mobile App Preview Images
What are some of the new features?
- Advanced Account Alerts - Including Push, Email and Text notifications. This will include many different notification types and ways to receive the updates.
- Mobile Banking Instant Balance – check your account balances without even having to login.
- Mobile Banking Touch ID (fingerprint ID) for a secure and faster way to access accounts via a smartphone.
- Popmoney is an online person-to-person payment system in which you can send or receive payments.
- Direct Online Check Ordering.
Where can I learn more about these features and how the new Online & Mobile Banking work?
- We are glad you asked! Farmers National Bank’s new Online Education Center (OEC) is a great place to learn how to make our new Online & Mobile Banking work best for you! The Education Center has several demonstration videos. These are short videos but packed full of useful information. In addition, always ask one of our banking center team members or call our Customer Contact Center at (866) 888-0220 or email us at email@example.com.
What should I do if I currently use BillPay?
- Nothing is required to prepare for the Dec. 11 upgrade.
What should I do if I currently use External and Internal Transfers?
- Unfortunately, you will have to re-set reoccurring internal/external transfers. We apologize for this inconvenience. Our new system will allow you to set up your new transfers.
- We recommend that you check your transfer history to help determine items you need to re-create.
What if my online account is linked to Quicken or another financial management tool?
- You will still have the capability to use Quicken and Quickbooks.
- You will have the opportunity to export data into Excel, CSV and other file formats.
What if I categorize my transactions?
- We recommend that you download current categorized transactions before Dec. 8.
- After Dec. 11, the system auto categorizes transactions for you. However, they may be different than your previous categories.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
- Please know we are here to assist you. If questions to regard to our Online & Mobile Banking upgrade, please call our Customer Contact Center at (866) 888-0220. You can also stop into one of our 10 local branches for assistance.