You say the word. We do the work!
If you have ever moved your checking account to a new bank, the experience may have left you with one firm conviction: never again! We don't blame you. Because if you have any automatic payments or direct deposits linked to your account, you might believe that switching can be nothing but one big hassle. You even sometimes don't know where to begin.
Now, you don't have to worry about it. What if you didn't have to make any phone calls or write any letters? What if ALL you had to do was complete a few simple forms and let us handle everything else!
That's the idea behind the Farmers National Bank SWITCH KIT. Here is how it works:
Make your move ... in three easy steps.
Step 1: Open a Farmers National Bank account.
- Give us a call at 859-236-2926 or (Toll Free) 1-866-888-0220 and talk to one of our friendly customer service representatives, stop in at one of our convenient branch locations, or contact us online at www.fnbky.com.
Step 2: The Switching Process - Let us walk you through moving your automatic payments and direct deposits.
- We will complete all the necessary forms for you. You don't have to worry about any of those details. All we need from you is a list of names, addresses, telephone numbers, account numbers and amounts. Don't worry if you don't have all the information at your fingertips; we will get that for you. A copy of a most recent bank statement would be helpful and move the process along a little quicker.
- When we have completed all the forms, we will mail them to you for your signature. Once you receive them just sign and return them in the enclosed postage free envelope.
Step 3: When to close your account at your "old" bank.
- We will monitor your new account to make sure that all of your automatic payments and direct deposits have made the switch to your new Farmers National Bank account.
- As soon as all of your automatic payments and direct deposits have been switched, we will notify you that your old account may now be closed.
So there you have it. No pain. Quick change. After all, if we want your business, shouldn't we do all the work for you?
Make the switch to Farmers National Bank.
Now, there's no reason not to.