News and Announcements
Introducing Mobile Wallet Solutions!
Farmers National Bank now offers Mobile Wallet to its customers as a great service for convenience and security.
This technology allows you to make a payment from most smart phone devices where your Farmers National Bank debit card information is securely stored. Instead of swiping a card or entering a PIN during a purchase, you can pay with a tap of your smartphone.
Farmers National Bank offers Apple Pay®, Android Pay® and Samsung Pay®. Click your phone's link to learn more!
Go here for a Farmers National Bank Mobile Wallet video on how it works and can be downloaded and installed from the App Store.
Add Interest to Your Savings - CD Promotion!
For a limited time, Farmers National Bank is offering two CD specials:
- 13-month CD at 1.25% APY*
- 23-month CD at 1.50% APY*
Visit one of our 10 banking centers in the Central Kentucky market (go to our Locations page to find a branch near you) or call 1-866-888-0220 to take advantage of this offer.
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) as of 6/27/17. Offer subject to change. A minimum balance of $10,000 of new money not currently on deposit with Farmers National Bank is required to obtain APY. Penalty will be imposed for early withdrawal. Farmers National Bank has the right to refuse any deposit. Maximum deposit of $250,000. Member FDIC
Download FREE MobiMoney app to better manage and protect your debit card
Do you have a Farmers National Bank debit card? Do you also have a smart phone? If you answered yes to both, then you can benefit from the MobiMoney App.
This is a new FREE tool offered to Farmers National Bank Debit Card holders. There are many benefits when you register your FNB Debit Card to MobiMoney:
- You can get instant alert notifications whenever your debit card is used
- In the event you misplace or lose your card, you can turn your card off (and turn back on if found) from the App
- You can block certain purchase types and locations from where the card can be used (for example, you can block international use)
- You can set spending limits and also low-balance alerts
- View a video showing more great MobiMoney features
We encourage our customers to use this mobile application (which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store for Android users) for your benefit.
Click below for videos on specific features on how MobiMoney can better help you manage and protect your debit card:
- Turning Your Debit Card On and Off
- Setting Debit Card Notification Alerts to your Mobile Device
- Adding Multiple Debit Cards to your MobiMoney Account
- Setting Location Controls
- Setting Spend Controls
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.